Your own creativity is the most important tool for better photography. Here you’ll get tips on how to turn:
- An egg timer into a time laps rig.
- Some plastics and rubber bands into a filter for arty effects.
- Vaseline into a filter for cool vignette effects.
- An old Tupperware can and some transparent paper into a flash diffuser.
- A piece of string into a tripod for steady freehand shooting.
- A piece of cardboard into a bokeh effect filter.
This video is by COOPH, a community for photographers.